Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler Kit - VW/Audi 1.4/1.8/2.0 TSI
The competition intercooler has the following core size (590mm x 170mm x 100mm = 10.030cm³), providing a 70% larger frontal area and 112% more volume compared to the original intercooler. Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Competition Intercooler core with turbulators (weight: 6,6kg). Constructed of the highest quality Tube and Fin intercooler cores combined with cast aluminium optimised by CAD. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible Internal Airflow.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler. Anti Corrosion protective Coating with perfect thermal heat dissipating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation (plug & play), using the stock plumbing. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control. On both sides the connection diameter is 55mm.
- 1x Charge Air Intercooler
- 1x Installation Instructions
- Audi A1 1.4 TSI 136KW (2010+)
- Audi A1 Quattro 2.0TFSI 188KW (2012) limited Edition
- Audi A1 1.6/2.0TDI 66-77KW (2011-2014)
- Skoda Fabia RS 1.4 TSI 132KW (2010+)
- Skoda Fabia 1.6TDI 66-77KW (2010-2014)
- VW Polo 6R GTI 1.4 TSI 132KW (2010-2014)
- VW Polo 6R WRC 2.0 TSI 162KW (2013-2014)
- VW Polo 6C GTI 1.8 TSI 141KW (2015+)