NEUSPEED Power Module for EA888 Gen 2 Engine Cars
NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows most able person to upgrade the performance of their 2008.5-up Audi / VW Gen II 2.0L TSI (EA888) without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline. This is the simplest and best alternative or option to chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all new design using 128 bit processor, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the Boost Sensor, Wastegate Control Valve and RPM signal and can be installed or removed without any detection. There is convenient switch setting for +5 psi, +8 psi and stock boost. The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminium enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
NEUSPEED Power Module’s are designed, engineered and tuned for a specific engine, not a generic box.
- Stock Boost
- +5 PSI Increase
- +8 PSI Increase
Power Gain – 91 Octane Fuel (higher gains obtainable with better octane fuel):
- +5 PSI / 35 HP – 45 TQ
- +8 PSI / 50 HP – 60 TQ
Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure sensor readings
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wide band O2 and closed loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost Sensor, Wastegate Control Valve and RPM connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes (depending on model)
- No trace Power Module was ever there after removal
- Power Module can be sold or installed on another vehicle of the same engine type.
NOTE: Transverse Engines; NEUSPEED Hi-FLO Turbo Discharge Pipe recommended (up to 10 additional HP).
- DO NOT USE POWER MODULE IF ECU HAS BEEN TUNED OR MODIFIED
- STOCK DIVERTER VALVE RECOMMENDED, NO AFTERMARKET
Fits: 2008.5-UP Audi (A3, A4, A5, A6, Q5, TT) and VW (CC, EOS, GTI, JETTA, PASSAT, TIGUAN) with Gen II 2.0L TSI Engine (Longitudinal or Transverse) with MAF (mass air flow) Sensor.