Monitor your wideband with your smartphone. NEW wideband to smartphone adapter gives you greater, customizable options for your tuning needs.
- Smartphone connection – Utilizing your smartphone as a gauges gives you all the advantages of previous setups with more screen size, more customization, and a flexible easy user interface.
- Fast and accurate – PLX widebands employ PID critically damped technology, are individually tested, and are accurate to less than 0.1AFR.
- Plays nice – Works with gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, LPG, Diesel, E85. 0-5V analog output interfaces with 3rd party ECU’s and data loggers.
- Monitor sensor health – Proprietary IntelliHealth algorithm detects your sensor’s remaining life and reaction time.
- Fully plug and play – Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
Wideband AFR modernised.
The new PLX Wideband AFR Smartphone combo takes engine efficiency to the next level. Our Wideband SM-AFR controller coupled with the new MultiGauge Link™ allows you to wirelessly send data to any smart device eliminating the need to install dedicated gauges in your vehicle. Simply launch the MultiGauge™ app, available soon for Apple and Android, to instantly connect to your smart device for brilliant real-time gauges.
MultiGauge™ app for Apple and Android
The app automatically detects your PLX sensor modules and configures your gauges. MultiGauge reports both 0-15 PSI and 0-30 PSI boost ranges in both imperial / standard and metric units.The AFR sensor module supports lambda as well as all fuel types–gasoline, diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85, CNG, and LPG.
PLX Wideband now employs the innovative PLX Devices new intelligent health monitoring technology where the oxygen sensor is meticulously monitored every 2mS (488 times per second) to obtain peak performance, accuracy and reaction time. Coupled with the updated patented DM-6 touch screen MultiGauge, battery voltage is displayed from 9V-20V, sensor life is displayed from 0-100%. The oxygen sensor reaction time is displayed from 10mS/1000mS on the brilliant high contrast OLED display.
Combo includes: MultiGauge Link adapter, aluminium controller box, Bosch LSU4.9 wide-band sensor, sensor harness, and wire/connector kit.