Aluminium Dogbone Mount Insert – VW Mk5 / Mk6 & Audi 8J / 8P
Have you increased the power output of your vehicle beyond the factory figures and are in need of a performance mount solution to effectively deliver that power to the ground? Are you tired of excess engine/transmission movement hindering shift quality and performance? The factory dogbone mount is one of the weakest links in the drivetrain, and is engineered with voids that allow for movement, isolating the driver from the road.
This precision-machined billet aluminium insert is designed to fill the large voids in the factory dogbone mount, and limit transmission and engine movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop and ensures that you’re experiencing crisper shifts and a more direct, connected driving experience.
Engineered to work in unison with the factory rubber mount, this insert was designed using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide noticeable slop reduction without introducing excessive noise or vibration into the cabin, which is common with lesser designs. Unlike polyurethane insert options on the market, this billet aluminium part will not pack and wear over time, and guarantees long-lasting performance.
This mount was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodised Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- 2009 – 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2009 – 2014 Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8J)
- 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / Rabbit (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Eos/ Golf / GTI / Golf R (MkVI)
- 2010 – 2017 Volkswagen Jetta/ GLI (MkVI)
- 2009 – 2011 Volkswagen Passat (B6)
- 2009 – 2013 Volkswagen CC
- 2009 – 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan (I & II)