034Motorsport Spherical MQB Rear Trailing Arm Kit
The 034Motorsport Rear Trailing Arm Spherical Bearing Upgrade Kit is designed to replace the factory rubber bushings, resulting in improved handling, and more predictable and precise cornering.
Factory rubber rear trailing arm bushings deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to improper suspension geometry and increased understeer. This becomes especially apparent when cornering on uneven surfaces, where the back of the car can feel floaty or unpredictable. The same exact rubber bushing was used by Audi/Volkswagen on a variety of applications, from the Volkswagen Golf to the Audi RS3, leaving much to be desired by enthusiasts and competitive drivers alike.
This kit replaces the rubber bushings with motorsport-quality Aurora Spherical Bearings, which allow for proper articulation without any deflection, ensuring precise handling, and confidence-inspiring road feel. Unlike polyurethane bushings, spherical bearings allow for full suspension articulation without binding, while completely eliminating slop from bushing flex.
- Fully Assembled with New Factory Steel Trailing Arms – Simple Bolt-In Installation!
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Billet Aluminum Bearing Holders – Anodized Black
- Stainless Steel Bearing Spacers
- Improved Handling & Road Feel
- More Precise & Predictable Handling
- Fully Rebuildable
- 2015 – Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V – MQB)
- 2016 – Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (MkIII – MQB)
- 2015 – Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/ R (MkVII – MQB)
Please Note: We recommend getting an alignment to factory specifications after installing the 034Motorsport Rear Trailing Arm Spherical Bearing Upgrade Kit.