034Motorsport Street Density Motor Mount Pair - VW Mk5 / Mk6 Golf & Audi 8J / 8P 2.0T FSI
034Motorsport’s Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 35% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 60% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminium mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street Density) or 80 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs (One Engine Mount & One Transmission Mount)
- 2006 – 2013 Audi A3 (8P) 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- 2006 – 2013 Audi TT / TTS (8J) 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- 2005 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta (MkV) 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos / Golf / GTI / R (MkVI) 2.0 TSI
- 2014 – 2017 Volkswagen Jetta / GLI (MkVI) 1.8T & 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
- 2005 – 2010 Volkswagen Passat (B6) 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI Non-Tiptronic Transmission