Carista OBD2 Diagnostic scanner and customiser for android and ios
Need to diagnose a warning light? Want to activate hidden features and get rid of annoying beeps? Want to have dealer tools in your glovebox? Carista gives you all of that for a fraction of the cost of a single dealer visit.
Carista supports a wide range of models by Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, BMW, Lexus, Mini and Toyota.
Get the Carista OBD2 adapter and you will receive:
- Free 1-month trial of paid app features
- Compatibility with a multitude of partner apps. See compatibility list here.
- Support for both Android and iOS
- Advanced features are only supported on certain models by Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, BMW, Lexus, Mini and Toyota. Please make sure your car is supported before purchasing the adapter. Check your vehicle compatibility here.
- Purchasing the Carista OBD2 adapter gives you a 1-month free trial of all paid functionality in the Carista app. To continue using these features after the trial expires you must purchase a subscribtion.
Plug In The Adapter
The OBD2 port is usually located under the dashboard.
App Connects To The Car
Everything happens automatically. Just make sure that your Bluetooth is “ON”.
Control Your Car Experience
Diagnose faults and cofigure settings the way you want them to be.
Basic OBD2 diagnostics
Find out why your “Check Engine” light is on: Carista shows you a list of the fault codes stored in your vehicle, as well as their meanings. You can also reset the “Check Engine” light.
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems.
*For supported models only
Personalisation of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customise your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn’t even know your car had!
* For supported models only
Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests — that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle’s systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
Volkswagen, Audi (Supported models only)
EPB retraction tool
Launch control counter