GFB Deceptor Pro II Electronic Adjustable Venting Bias Diverter Valve
Subaru WRX GJ (2014+) – T9507
Now you can control the sound of the BOV from inside the cabin!
So how much more can you do with a blow-off valve? Well, the Deceptor Pro II takes the ‘Respons’ concept even further…
- Adjust your BOV venting bias electronically on-the-fly
- Revised porting to optimise flow and venting bias
- Compact design fits in most factory valve locations
- Direct bolt on for many vehicles
- New bore finishing process ensures a lifetime of reliable operation
The action of adjusting venting bias between recirculation and atmosphere is controlled electronically, so you can now adjust the volume of your blow-off valve from the driver’s seat! Every turbo-car owner knows that while making noise is fun, there are times when you’d prefer to be seen, but not heard.
The Deceptor Pro II also features the GFB TMS advantage, which is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response. Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
Deceptor Pro II features
Direct bolt-on for most vehicles available:
- Remote proportional venting bias/volume control- from silent to loud or anywhere in between
- Sleek, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
- End point adjustment to control maximum vent to atmosphere bias setting
- Volume adjustment mechanism driven by a high-torque geared electric motor
- Durable, low-friction ger train supported by precision sealed ball-bearing
- Supplied with all parts and wiring required to have it up and running quickly and easily