GFB DV+ Diverter Valve – BMW w/ N55 Engine (E82 135i, E9X 335i, F3X 335i/435i, F2X M135i/M235i) – T9356
WHEN you want no noise, no nonsense, just performance
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV to match.
GFB’s DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles. By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-oriented product that offers the following benefits:
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Solves boost leaking issues
- Built to last
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
The DV+ story: Better Performance + More Reliable
Many late-model European cars use ECU controlled solenoid-type diverter valves. This is a good concept because the valve can react very quickly and it only opens when it needs to. However, there are some problems with these valves. The plastic piston-type leaks far more than most people realise (by design, not from wear), and doesn’t always close after a high-boost gear shift. The diaphragm types are also commonly known to rupture.