GFB Respons TMS Adjustable Bias Venting Diverter Valve – Subaru WRX GJ (2014+) – T9007
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
The Respons isn’t just a noise-maker. It also;
- Offers better throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Unlimited boost-holding!
How GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment works
Twisting the adjusting ring opens up the atmospheric port, whilst the recirc port is simultaneously closed.This results in possible venting ratios ranging from 100% recirc, right through to 100% atmosphere and anywhere in between.
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles – even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- Direct bolt-on kits available