GFB Respons TMS Adjustable Bias Venting Diverter Valve – T9020
- SUBARU Impreza 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20T MY94-00 GC,GC8 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 11/92-09/98
- SUBARU Impreza 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20T MY94-00 GF,GF8 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 02/94-09/98
- SUBARU WRX MY94-96 GC8C 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 09/94-09/96
- TOYOTA Supra JZA80 3.0 2JZ-GTE 93-02 _A8_ 210kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/93-07/02
- TOYOTA Supra JZA80 3.0 2JZ-GTE 93-02 _A8_ 243kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/93-07/02
- FORD AUSTRALIA Ford Laser TX3 KC-KE 1.6 B6T 87-90 KE 100kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/87-04/90
- FORD AUSTRALIA Ford Laser TX3 KC-KE 1.6 B6T 87-90 KE 100kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 10/87-04/90
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX3 KF-KH 1.8 BPT 90-93 KF 117kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 06/90-09/91
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX3 KF-KH 1.8 BPT 90-93 KH 117kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/91-07/93
- MAZDASPEED Miata MX-5 Turbo BP-4W 04-05 NB 134kw Petrol Engine RWD Convertible 12/04-12/05
- MAZDA MX-5 SE Turbo BP-4W 04-05 NB 121kw Petrol Engine RWD Convertible
Respons TMS Universal (20mm inlet- 20mm outlet) Blow off valve or BOV with GFB TMS advantage. Patented adjustable venting bias system diverter valve.
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
The Respons isn’t just a noise-maker. It also;
- Offers better throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Unlimited boost-holding!
For example, using GFB’s TMS (Turbo Management System) principle, tests show that the Respons can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears (more information below)
(*Chart shows comparative manifold boost pressure rise during 1st to 2nd gear shift as tested on a CA18DET with a T28 turbo. GFB TMS improvement is seen as a 30% faster return to peak boost, during which time up to40% more boost is available)
How GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment works
Twisting the adjusting ring opens up the atmospheric port, whilst the recirc port is simultaneously closed.This results in possible venting ratios ranging from 100% recirc, right through to 100% atmosphere and anywhere in between.
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles – even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- Direct bolt-on kits available