034Motorsport Billet Dogbone Mount - VW Mk5 / Mk6 Golf & Audi 8J / 8P / TT
034Motorsport’s Motorsport Dogbone Mount is the new standard in performance and durability. This dogbone mount was designed with performance in mind, and is manufactured in-house from billet aluminium. Unlike other products on the market that use a polyurethane bushing, the 034 mount features a genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing to maintain proper articulation and offer some vibration dampening. The 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount is machined and assembled in-house, and designed to eliminate the slop associated with the factory mount.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. The 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount will cause some increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. This mount is a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mount.
This upgrade was extensively tested on the street and track in various 034Motorsport product development vehicles before release.
- Manufactured from T6-6061 Billet Aluminium
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing
- Greatly Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Greatly Reduced Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel & Accuracy
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Dogbone Mount
- 2006 – 2013 Audi A3/S3 (8P)
- 2006 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS (8J) – Except 3.2L VR6
- 2005 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 / Rabbit (MkV)
- 2006 – 2010 Volkswagen CC / Passat (B6)
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta / R20 (MkVI)
Installation Instructions: Click Here!
We recommend pairing this dogbone mount arm with the 034 Motorsports Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair for the ultimate reduction in drivetrain slop. Alternatively, this mount can be paired with the Early (2005-2008.5) Billet Aluminium Dogbone Mount Insert or our Late (2009+) Billet Aluminium Dogbone Mount Insert.